Thursday, December 20, 2007

Are you doing this?

Wow, it’s been a wonderful and exciting year and I’m really looking forward to the coming year and all the new things that we have in the works. I’m not quite where I want to be just yet so I’m certainly not willing to ‘settle.’

Are you so comfortable where you are in life that you’re willing to just ‘settle?’

That means in all areas of life. Money, relationships, spiritually, on all levels.

I highly encourage you to stop tolerating and start transitioning. Whether it’s the first step or another step your journey continues and you will create it by the choices you make.

Remember, we are born to have as much abundance in life as we dream of and I don’t necessarily mean money. There’s abundance all around you. Look and you will see it.

The choices you make to create what you want in life are going to be up to you. If you are thinking in such a way that you can attract your dreams you will create them. You deserve to live a rich, fulfilling, happy life so think big and go for it.

If you’re not where you wanted to be, whether it’s personally or professionally, make sure that your goals and plans are set and ready to go by the beginning of 2008. Ask yourself more challenging questions.

Where do I want to be in 3 years? How do I want my life to look? What will happen if I don’t change anything next year? What’s one action I can take so that I’m ready to move toward achieving my dream life?

Due to the holidays, this will be my last blog post for 2007. Watch for details about our new Discovery Circle which is all about discovering new paths on which to walk in order to grow even more on all levels. Sign up for our monthly newsletter and Monday Motivator and you will automatically be notified.

We have a very special guest call for January. I will be interviewing the founder of the Gratitude Movement Sarah Ban Breathnach of Simple Abundance.

Happy Holidays everyone and make 2008 your greatest year ever.

‘Til next year
Success and Brilliance
Hazel

PS. As a special holiday bonus you can buy my new best selling book “The Astonishing Power of You at a discount plus I will personalize every single copy. Order it NOW so that it arrives for the holidays. It makes a really great gift and can give you a great boost on your journey. www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com/book.html.

No comments: