Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Be Careful what you are Attracting

I’d like to share something with you that will show how use “The Law of Attraction"
Can bring negatives into our lives.

I pulled out of a parking lot on a wide street and because it said no left turn, I went down to the next opening where there was a store and I did a U turn. I didn’t go right onto the drive I just turned by the opening. As I was pulling out I noticed that across the road there was a motor cycle cop who had apparently just stopped someone for speeding. In my mind, I said, “well even though he’s finished, he’s still writing and it doesn’t say I can’t make a U turn so there’s no reason for him to stop me."

I’m sure you know what happened. He stepped out into the road, stopped me and gave me a ticket. I actually had no idea that you couldn’t make a U turn in what he said was a business district and there were no signs posted to say I couldn’t. However, the universe obviously wanted to teach me something and because I thought about him stopping me, it actually happened. So, for thinking it wouldn’t happen and focusing on it, I attracted it to me.

Be very careful what you are thinking. What we think expands and that’s what we attract.

Have a great week.
With Love and Gratitude

‘Til next time.

Hazel

No comments: