Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FR^E Bonus Gifts for all. Happy Halloween.

I’m very excited to tell you that my new book The Astonishing Power of You, Simple Steps to Creating an Extra-ordinary Life, is being released tomorrow, Thursday November 1st, 2007.

It’s been a very interesting year. I never cease to be amazed by the fact that however much we’ve already learned there is always something even newer to learn. What we focus on really does expand and the dreams and goals I put on my wonderful vision board at the beginning of the year are starting to come to fruition.

We always need to remember that not only is there a Law of Attraction, there is also a Law of Gestation. For our dreams to materialize we need to have the vision, put plans into action and then have patience. The timing isn’t always exactly when we want it, however, if we persevere what we want can happen. My new vision board for 2008 is ready, is yours? If not, start planning it now so your subconscious starts to recognize your dreams for next year.

I have a direct and very simple outlook on how to create positives in life which is why I decided to write this book as if I was having a conversation with you, rather than a long involved process. I also decided that if people were going to buy the book, I would like them to receive additional gifts for no cost.

In order to do that, I joined with over 25 authors and best selling experts who are supporting the launch of The Astonishing Power of You by contributing thousands of dollars in FRE^ Bonus Gifts especially for You.

If you buy just one copy of the book between 12.15a.m. – 11.55p.m. Eastern time tomorrow Thursday November 1st, you will receive thousands of dollars in FR^E Bonus Gifts from these best selling experts and authors. You can click on this link www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com/amazon.html to get all the details about this very special offer. Remember, you need to wait until 12.15a.m. Eastern time November 1st.

If you really want to experience a new perspective on success and be free to go after anything you dream about in life, then click on this link on November 1st.
www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com/amazon.html

To Your Success and Brilliance

No comments: