Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Never stop moving forward and never give up.

Last week I spoke about having to take action. There are two major things that have to happen in order to attract what we want in life. Have an attitude of Gratitude. Without being grateful for everything we already have in life, it becomes challenging to keep attracting what we want. The second one is Perseverance. Never stop moving forward and never give up.

I have been through major changes in my life at all ages. I started a completely new life when I moved to this country from the UK in my late 30’s. The next huge transition came when I decided to get divorced at the age of 43 after 25 years of marriage. Between 43 – 50 I went back to school, started a business, was diagnosed with a major lifelong autoimmune disorder and lost all my money. I had to start over.

I didn’t give up. I used all the negative experiences to learn from and I kept improving my mindset. In my mid 50-s through training I became a certified life coach and an NLP practitioner and started the business I’m in today. My mind set kept improving and I kept moving forward,

As I said last week, I will be conducting a FREE teleconference on Monday April 30th about the Law of Attraction. If you are interested in hearing more about this please go to www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com sign up for the Free Ecourse, The Astonishing Power of You and you will be added to our database. When the details go out for the teleconference you will be notified along with the rest of the subscribers.

I thank god for every negative experience I’ve ever had, they have been the greatest learning experiences and have allowed me to become who I am today. I never gave up. I persevered. Even when you think you can’t do it for even one more day, you can. Take baby steps, no one can jump from the bottom of the ladder to the top in one go.

Lots of people give up just about when they’re ready to have a breakthrough and they’re on the brink of success. Don’t let that happen to you. I am going to be 66 next week, I now have a wonderful, happy joyful life, am really passionate about what I do and what I teach and my life keeps expanding. You too can have whatever you want in life, it’s about discovering your own brilliance.

‘Til next time
Success and Brilliance
Hazel
PS. Don’t forget, if you’re interested in the FREE teleconference on the Law of Attraction on April 30th, go to www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com and sign up for the Free ECourse and you will be added to the subscriber list that will notify you.

No comments: