Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What the Law of Attraction is Really About

There’s been such a lot of controversy about the movie “The Secret” and how it’s giving people misleading information, I wanted to make sure that all of my readers understood what The Law of Attraction is really about.

There are many laws within the Law of Attraction. I’d like to share a few of the natural laws of the universe from Bob Proctors version of "Science of Getting Rich."

The Law of perpetual transmutation - The images you create in your mind can be manifested in your life.

The Law of Vibration - Everything vibrates (energy). Your thoughts control your vibration.

The Law of Cause and Effect - Action -- re-action are equal and opposite.
Take responsibility for creating your life the way you want it. Don’t just be at the effect of whatever life throws at you.

The Law of Gestation - Every seed has a gestation period. Your goals will manifest when the time is right through the action you take. Know that they will.

Yes, it’s about attracting into our lives wonderful things and living lives of wealth, joy, freedom and happiness. It is however, not going to happen just by saying the words or thinking it will.

Your mind is your master, you have the power to control it anyway you want. If you think negatively, that’s mostly what you will feel and attract. If you take action, think positively and believe in yourself, you become one with the universe and have the power to attract what you want into your life.

Today I am 66. Some people would say, “Oh my God, I’m getting old,” to me that means another exciting phase of my life is beginning. Someone said, “live, laugh and love.” I truly believe that’s what life is about. Grab life by the horns, take action and discover your own brilliance. I’d love for you to have what you truly want in life too.

If you want to get regular notices about when I post, please sign up to receive them.

‘Til next time
Success and Brilliance
Hazel

PS. If you haven’t already, remember to sign up for the FREE teleconference on The Law of Attraction on April 30th, at 6p.m. Eastern. Click here

No comments: