Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Which way are you looking?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950


Sorry I wasn’t here last week. I got a big backlogged and it’s taken some time to get caught up.

Which way are you looking? If you’re only focused on what you don’t want and expect to get what you do want, it’s not possible. First of all, according to the Law of Attraction what we focus on expands, secondly it’s not possible to have positive thoughts if you are continually thinking negatively.

Thinking about what you don’t want is negative thinking. If you Visualize your dream life, focus on what you really do want in life, use some simple tools and of course take action, you will find money, success, good health, great relationships will flow into your life more easily and more effortlessly.

I’d request this week that you set yourself one positive intention at the beginning of each day, focus on only the positives and let the universe do it’s work.

As I’ve said before, it may not happen at the exact time that you want it. Instant gratification doesn’t usually work, however if you keep thinking this way, gradually you will find yourself attracting what you do want into your life.

Drop me a line and let me know how using the Law of Attraction is working for you.

‘Til Next time
Success and Brilliance





PS. If you haven’t checked it out yet, check out my brand new group coaching program. You can work with me for less than half of my regular fee. Details and registration. www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com/coaching.html

PPS. If you haven’t yet signed up for the monthly “Mind Matters” ezine go to www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com

No comments: