Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Time for New Beginnings

Here we are in September. The end of summer is near and I see this as a time for new beginnings. Labor Day is over, the kids go back to school, people are back from vacation and it’s time to ‘start’ thinking about next year’s intentions, goals and successes. Not including this month, there are 3 months left until the end of 2007 and it’s never too early to start planning.

When I talk about success, I’m not just talking about financial success. There are many different kinds of success. The word might mean different things to different people. I recently heard someone say, “Wealthy people have money but people with money are not necessarily wealthy.”

In my 60 plus years, I have certainly found this to be true. I’ve met many millionaires over the years who seem to have everything, yet they are not happy.

Although money and things often make life easier, they don’t necessarily make our lives better. Money doesn’t always create freedom. In fact, money is often used as a band-aid. Real freedom and success is created from within. Success is how you see it in your life, what it means to you, not what it means to someone else.

According to the dictionary the word Success means, “a favorable result that one has hoped for.”

I often ask new clients the following question, it tells me a lot about where they are coming from within. My request would be that you answer this one for yourself.

“What does success mean to me.”

‘Til next time
Success and Brilliance




PS. For a Free copy of my Success Journal click here: http://www.theastonishingpowerofyou.com/resources/intention_journal.pdf

No comments: